Friday, November 28, 2014

Campus to Corporate

"Writing poetry without a rhyme
Seems to be an amusing pass time”
The more the work, the more you are mired,
But without work, your mind feels more tired!!

Coming from college directly into corporate,
You will find people of various kinds,
With whom we gotta work, learn and cooperate!!

Gone are the heydays where bunking was fun!
And yes Placement committee, how can I forget,
Not even a day passed without any strife!!
But now, reports, excel sheets, policies & Customer meets,
Have become a part of life!!

Even though I miss my college days,
Corporate life has its own share of charm!!
It had inculcated in me, the habit of waking up early,
Without putting any kinda alarm!!

 I have become matured & Responsible!
(Ok...... fiiineee..… To some extent)
But yes, it is indeed possible!!

Corporate life has instilled in me,
A passion to pursue my hobbies!!
But my memories still linger,

In those unforgettable Hostel lobbies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment