Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Kitchen Horror..

"I love u very much.Will do anything for u.. bring stars or moon whatever u say my dear"
Priyanka...
you are my Life..
we will cut an apple together with a Knife,
The truth is, u r far better than Katrina Kaif..
even I am a better fielder than Mohammad Kaif..
so tell me will u become my WIFE??? " proposed her with a Ring.(Wah Wah...)

Priyanka: "wake up Murthybabu"
I was puzzled.. what is she saying...

then suddenly water splashed on my face and i woke up...
It was my Mom- "wake up Murthybabu... its 11 A.M... By The Way Who is this Priyanka?"

Me: who Maaa... rubbing my eyes...

Mom : Priyanka!!! don't u remember? u were just proposing her... who is this girl?(looking suspiciously as if she is ready to eat me up)

Me : Maaa... its Priyanka Chopra the movie actress...

Mom : Seriously you are good for nothing... I wonder how did u get a job. Did u actually see your name in the selected student's list?(smiling)

My college was over finally after lot of fun and yeah struggle, u can say.. seriously everyone should agree that those were the best of days anyone can have in their lifetime.. golden days...

My date of joining the company was one and half month later...
My parents were pestering me to joining a gym and build up some body as I have become very thin after having such a delicious food in college mess for almost 4yrs which had no salt, no spice,Dal's and even sambhar contained mostly water and that too mineral water(the only savior). That's it. Trust me, the food used to be delicious :)

I agreed to go to the gym from the evening...
In the Mean time my Mother asked me to learn so called "COOKING"..

Me : Maaa Me and Cooking!!! No Way !!
You have given me birth to eat and flourish Maaa, not to cook... Did u forget!!

Mom : Shut up!! Talking too much huh.. look at Ankit.. He knows everything...And moreover my future Daughter-in-law would love me for having you taught COOKING..

Oh By the Way Ankit Srivastav is my best of friends -a tall, dark, handsome(?) guy and Intelligent(at least the GENT part is correct). I Hate him when my MOM belittles me and praises him.

Coming back to the kitchen scene..

I obliged and agreed to cut vegetables first. I took the knife in my hand to cut the vegetables but it looked as if I am ready to murder them in that posture.

All the vegetables to be cut were kept on the table.I had this feeling after seeing them that they were having a conversation within them " Is this the person who is gonna cut us today? Sounding pretty excited."

I started cutting the vegetables one by one..aloooo, tomato...etc..
At last came onion and cucumber.. I peeled of their outer cover first and then started cutting them into pieces when i heard onion Cursing me:

"What are you doing.. Are You cutting us or hurting us?
we know that you want to cut us and fry,
but i assure you the moment u cut me, I will make you cry.."

Me : Wah Wah.. praising its poetry,then suddenly realizing that I am Hallucinating .

"Done with cutting" I felt but I could again hear some voices from the plates.
It was as if onion and cucumber were making fun of me in front of others by saying "This guy is good for nothing. Can't even undress us properly ".

I was done with the cutting part and went for cooking them under my mom's guidance.

To my horror, food was pretty tasty... The road side dog was eating properly.. It had a Delicious lunch today.

Seriously I suck at Cooking.. Not my cup of tea...

I am only good in eating not making. My whole vacation was over by just eating and sleeping.

12 comments:

  1. Still love your first blog better...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. n U sure need psychiatric help...it's official now!!! How long have u been having these hallucinations??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. perhaps nt in cohesion with the abv commentor..this 1 is way bettr than the last1...u dont seem to b new writer..hoping fr more fun inducing scripts frm u

    ReplyDelete
  4. tragedy yaar.. after so much of hard wrk u cudnt learn cookin.. i wish u luck 4 d nxt tym...

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME!!! Simply AWESOME! HAHAHAHA! I take back my comment on the earlier post saying u hv a simple sense of humor... u have a terrific one!
    and yea, i agree with Vineet too - this one is way better in terms of narration, content, style of writing, presentation, overall distribution and neat handwriting also! (okay who am i kidding, I sound like an Indian Idol judge!)
    But yep... keep writing mate... looking forward to the nxt part \m/ \m/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe...... lovd ur style of writing...especially calling ankit bhaiya...HANDSOME(???)...hehehehe!!
    BTW...wen did d episode of mom waking u up n askin u abt priyanka took place.....hmm??????!!!!i believe i ws at home al d tym...!!!HAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! u rmmbr d day i hd fallen ill....???......it ws aftr i ate d food u cookd.....!!
    i suffered a lottt!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. waise u doin an awesum job... go on.......lukin 4 ur nxt!! al d bst!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey this one is quite interesting yaar... I love to read it... Good work....
    Waiting for ur next post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @murthy: Beta, tu ruk.. U are so dead!
    @pavani: u also!

    ReplyDelete
  10. stop dreamin abt actresses..
    i hope u find sum1 in reality...
    well newyz even m jealous f ankit wen it cums 2 cookin food...
    cmon he is gud at rest f d things...like work,office,freinds...
    y did he learn cooking yaar?

    ReplyDelete